Marshmallow Breakfast Cereal Gelato
Please note: For product availability and links, please choose your nearest location below.
Unit of Measurement
- 3000 g whole milk
- 300 g cream
- 540 g sugar
- 60 g PreGel Dextrose - Sweetening Agent - 83612
- 150 g PreGel Diamant 50 - Milk Base - Hot Process - 301138
- 150 g PreGel Nonfat Dry Milk - Grade A - Low Heat - 314005
- 454 g marshmallow breakfast cereal
- as needed dehydrated marshmallows
Method of Preparation
- Combine all ingredients in a large bucket except for cereal and marshmallows.
- Mix well for 2-3 minutes using an immersion blender.
- Place in hot process machine and process according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pour over Cereal and let age overnight.
- Strain well
- Process in batch freezer.
- Upon extracting fold in dehydrated marshmallows and use for decoration.