Blueberry Muffins Gluten Free
Please note: For product availability and links, please choose your nearest location below.
Unit of Measurement
- 123 g whole eggs
- 212 g butter, soft
- 250 g buttermilk
- 7 g salt
- 20 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Vanilla - 76776
- 500 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pronto Flamenco Gluten Free (Sponge Cake) - 44628
- as needed frozen Maine blueberries
Method of Preparation
- In the bowl of a stand mixer place in the very soft butter followed by the dry ingredients and top with the wet ingredients.
- Paddle the ingredients just until combined.
- Add in the frozen Maine blueberries and fold by hand.
- Scoop muffins.
- Top with cinnamon streusel if desired *see PreGel Five Star Chef Frollis Gluten Free for recipe.
- Bake at 168°C/335°F for 15-20 minutes depending on size.