Raspberry Rose Date De Fruit
Please note: For product availability and links, please choose your nearest location below.
Yield1 inch pieces
Unit of Measurement
- 1080 g water
- 36 g PreGel Fibraplus - Fiber Base Texturizer - 302032
- 180 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Raspberry - 97406
- 50 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Rose - 57346
- 180 g glucose
- 1320 g granulated sugar
- 30 g yellow pectin
- 10 g tartaric acid solution(equal parts tartaric acid solution)
Method of Preparation
- Line a ¼ sheet pan with plastic wrap.
- Combine the water, glucose, and 1200g of the sugar, in a pot on the stove.
- Mix PreGel Fibraplus, 120g sugar, and pectin in a bowl.
- When the mix in the pot is warm, slowly add the dry mix while constantly whisking.
- Cook to 106°C/223°F.
- Remove from heat, and whisk in PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Compounds
- Return to heat, and bring back to 106°C/223°F.
- Remove from heat and pour into sheet pan.
- Allow to set overnight before cutting/unmolding.
- Toss in granulated sugar.