Coconut Cream Pie Cream Puff
Please note: For product availability and links, please choose your nearest location below.
Unit of Measurement
- Choux Mix
- 500 g PreGel Maxima Choux Mix - 81911
- 750 g whole milk, at 55-60° C/131-140° F
- White Chocolate Coconut Cream
- 500 g heavy cream
- 50 g PreGel Maxima Firenze Cream - 66681
- 100 g PreGel Maxima White Chocolate Cream - 91621
- 25-35 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Coconut - 89846
Method of Preparation
- Preheat an oven to 450°F and open the vent.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Paddle everything together on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Cover the mix with plastic wrap and allow it to rest for 5 minutes
- Pipe the mix onto a silpan and spray heavily with water.
- Place in oven and immediately drop oven temperature to 154°C/310°F. Bake for about 35 minutes, depending on size.
White Chocolate Coconut Cream
- Whip the ingredients together in a stand mixer until combined and desired texture is reached, do not overmix.
- Fill choux with cream and decorate with PreGel Classic CrumbOle.