Chocolate Pistachio Tart
Please note: For product availability and links, please choose your nearest location below.
Unit of Measurement
- 500 g PreGel Five Star Chef Frollis - Shortcrust Dough Base - 44524
- 60 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Pistachio - 57776
- 140 g unsalted butter
- 62 g whole eggs
- 62 g egg yolks
- As needed PreGel Maxima Bitter (Dark Chocolate) Cream - 62631
Method of Preparation
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the PreGel Maxima Bitter Cream in a mixer with the paddle attachment on low speed until the dough comes together.
- Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Sheet or roll the dough out to the desired thickness and line your tart rings.
- Bake at 180°C/356°F for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the shells have cooled, pipe in PreGel Maxima Bitter Cream.
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes and then allow to cool down completely before serving.