Please note: For product availability and links, please choose your nearest location below.
Unit of Measurement
- 225 g oil
- 247 g whole eggs
- 500 g milk
- 40 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pannacrema Vanilla - 76776
- 1000 g PreGel Five Star Chef Pronto Flamenco Gluten Free (Sponge Cake) - 44628
- 15 g salt
- as needed frozen Maine blueberries
- as needed PreGel Five Star Chef Pronto Flamenco Gluten Free (Sponge Cake) - 44628
Method of Preparation
- 1. Mix all eggs, oil, milk, salt, PreGel Five Star Chef Vanilla Pannacrema, and 1000g of PreGel Five Star Chef Pronto Flamenco in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Toss frozen blueberries in some extra Pronto Flamenco to prevent the blueberries from bleeding and fold them into the batter.
- Scoop into prepared muffin tins and bake at 160°C/320°F for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the muffins to cool slightly before removing from the tins.